Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prayers needed

Tomorrow is my telephone appeals hearing. I have notes to refer to about dates and what was discussed. I have copies of the letter my boss sent into make the appeal and I have a few comments about some of its contents. I have a summary/closing statement ready. I am as prepared as I know to be. Prayers and good thoughts sent my way would be much appreciated. Specifically, please pray that I will be able to stay calm and rational. I admit, I can have a temper when I or someone I love is being done wrong, so please pray that I can keep my cool when I feel things need to be disputed. Please pray that the truth will be enough to help me in this case. Please pray that I will have the patience to wait for results once the hearing is over. i must admit, this whole scenario has really tested my faith. I am still struggling to understand how this all happened when I truly feel that I did nothing wrong. Didn't I have enough going on with Daniel's deployment? I have asked myself the question over and over - Why did God allow this to happen, too? I know, there are people out in the world much worse off than I am who ask that exact same question every day, and they probably don't get any answers either. I still don't understand the hows and why of this happening at this point in time, but at this point all I can do is move past it and focus on moving forward. Prayers to help me do that are welcome too. Thanks.

2 comments:

Kiesha Baggett said...

I'll say one for ya! Also, do you think you can info on any troops from grady county that are with daniel? i have a list of a few from ninnekah and rush, but i know there are more!

Laurasw said...

ok, I didn't get to read this until Saturday night...How did it go!?!