1. There are 21 steps from my bed to our master bathroom.
2. There are 47 steps from my bed to the other bathroom in the house. I know the first two things because:
3. Apparently, Jackson thinks of my bladder as a nighttime kick-toy.
4. I can't put into words how thankful I am to my Dad for fixing the master bath for me. (there was an issue with the flush thing not wanting to work correctly, and the water ran all the time and there was a small leak. All fixed now, thank goodness!!)
5. An almost full jar of strawberry jam is a complete pain to clean up when it falls off of the refrigerator door shelf and breaks.
6. Just because I am ready and willing to get my taxes done instead of putting them off, I am still waiting on a couple of forms.
7. By the time those forms get here, I probably won't be in a mood to bother with them.
8. I need to call and schedule getting new tires for my truck, but I am not looking forward to spending the money on them.
9. Since the weather is cold and nasty and I'm not planning on going anywhere, I feel like I should be cleaning up the house.
10. Instead I keep playing a goofy game I found online called bloons. (You have to pop balloons with darts. Some levels are frustratingly hard.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds to me that you are bored out of your mind, lol!
Ding, ding, ding! Kiesha wins the prize!! lol...yes, I am bored. I am so used to working full time that not doing anything is incredibly boring. Add to that it's been a week and a half since I heard from Daniel, and not wanting to get out on the ice-slicked roads today and I'm going stir crazy.
Post a Comment