Monday, January 19, 2009

75%

OK, I realize that every pregnancy is different, but humor me here, ok? The average length of time for a pregnancy is 40 weeks. And, I am currently in my 30th week. So, if we do the math, we see that 30 weeks out of 40 = 75% done. That number both excites and scares the crap outta me. I'm excited because that means I'm that much closer to being a Mommy. Scared because oh my gosh, I'm gonna be a Mommy!! Isn't it odd how one thing can cause you to have such a vast array of emotions?

Since the baby is pretty close to getting here, I'm relieved to say I found a crib. It still needs to be put together and I still need a mattress, but at least that's the easier part. I had a heck of a time trying to decide which one I wanted, what color for the finish, etc.

There's not much else other news to list or anything else going on. Things are pretty non newsworthy these days. Which is a good thing, as opposed to having bad news to share. I hope everyone reading is having a great day.

No comments: