Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good news

I got an email today from the family readiness group (FRG). I get one once a month with updates, news, etc. Today's newsletter had information about workshops to prepare for redeployment (AKA COMING HOME!!!) that take place around 60 days prior to homecoming. The first is set to take place at the end of May. There was also a letter from the commander with questions about redeployment. They are set to come home sometime in August. So, within 3-4 months, Daniel should be home. I'm so excited over that news. He had said he had heard August as a time frame, but I took it with a grain of salt until now. Seeing it in black and white helps make it more concrete! I am so excited!! I'm not counting down number of days yet, but I'm sure I'll start doing so soon enough.

No comments: