OK, say it with me now - "Bus driver, move that bus!" Oh, wait a second....if you are reading this you're already seeing the new look to the blog. And if you aren't seeing it, then that means you have tunnel vision and just zoomed straight in to the words. So, take a minute and look around....I redecorated. I added a new look to Jackson's blog, too. Yes, I was bored. No, I'm not talented/web savvy enough that I did either of them all on my own. Thank goodness for premade layouts and background codes.
Other than the new look here, not a lot new is going on. Jackson is one month old now, which amazes me. I can't believe it's been a month already. I agree with something my mom said the other day. In some ways, I want him to grow up already, but in others I want him to stay this little for a long time. I really can't wait to see how he develops, his personality and characteristics, but at the same time, I love how sweet and cuddly he is right now. He is really a good baby, and hardly ever cranky and fussy. Otherwise, I'm sure I would be begging and praying for him to grow up in a hurry. I do miss getting to sleep 6-8 hours in a row, rather than sleep 2-3 hours and then get up for about an hour to do diaper change/feeding. Just one of the many reasons I miss Daniel. If he were home, I know I could get at least one night here and there of full sleep while he took over. I don't really feel sleep deprived, but I can tell that it does make a difference in the straight through vs interrupted sleep.
We went and saw extended family on Easter. It was nice to see everyone, and fun introducing Jackson to his great aunts and uncles and cousins. Everyone said he was adorable, which made me feel proud. Pictures of him in his Easter outfit and his Easter basket were uploaded to his blog, if you haven't already seen them.
Now that I hear quiet coming from the crib, I'm going to take advantage of it and get some things done while Jackson naps. So, that's it for this update. See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the new look! But you should know that some us didn't see it, not because we weren't paying attention, but because we read you in a reader. I can't see your pretties on reader.google.com.
Looks good! Now I'm off to check Jackson's.
Post a Comment