Thursday, October 16, 2008
Woohoo!
So yesterday Daniel and I had a new nephew come into the world. Landon Wayne made his debut around 9:20 am weighing in at 6 lbs, 11 oz. He looks and feels smaller than that to me, though. He is an absolute sweetie. He looks a lot like our other nephew Dakota did when he was a baby. Scott, my brother, said he thinks he's broken, because he doesn't really cry. (I hope he doesn't end up regretting saying that later.) While we were there, I only heard any noise from him while his diaper was being changed. Then it was more squeaks than cries. I'm very happy to be an aunt again, and I think it's neat that Landon and my baby will only be about 6 months apart in age. Big congratulations to Scott and Charity. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment