Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update

So, I am feeling a little bit better. I'm not crying buckets anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still cry sometimes, but not as much as I did the first 36 hours or so. (and hey, I'm pregnant, even while Daniel was home I cried a few times, ok?) A huge part of my feeling better must be attributed to my family and friends. Ive gotten lots of calls, texts and emails the last few days. I won't mention anyone by name just because I don't want to forget anyone, but please know that I love and appreciate you all for caring about me.

Still no word on when Daniel will leave from Fort Hood, other than sometime between now and Saturday. I guess when I don't hear from him some evening I know he's on a plane. He did warn me that he's heard from others who have been there that the first two weeks are a nightmare as far as getting to use a phone. So we may have to settle for an emailed "made it and I'm fine." Whenever I get that, I'll share here.

That's all the update for now. Thank you again to everyone for checking on me and keeping me in your prayers.

No comments: