Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I haven't mentioned it here yet, but at my last doctor's appointment they got my ultrasound scheduled for November 11. Since that is veteran's day, I am hoping it will be a good day for us and it will show that everything with the baby's development is going as it should. I also hope we can get a peak at the baby's gender. But if not, I'll just have to test my patience and wait a little longer. As long as I know the baby is healthy, I will be happy....even if I do have to wait to start buying cute little sports stuff or pink frilly dresses. I won't be able to share here until I can either talk to or email Daniel with the news, but as soon as he knows, I will share. So, for my friends who are as impatient as I am, sorry, Daddy gets to know first, then I'll tell you. haha!

I heard some news yesterday that made me excited. I am currently reading - for the third time- a book series that started with "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I went to the author's website yesterday to see if any new ones were coming out and saw that it's been made into a movie that comes out in February. Yay! I watched the movie trailer, and while the actress isn't anything like I had pictured the character in my head, I think it looks great. So then I got curious and started digging around the internet for more movies that will be coming out, and I found that another book I recently read and really liked will be released as a movie next summer. It's "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, the man who wrote "The DaVinci Code". It's main character is the same in both. The only bad thing about books being done into movies is you know the major plot twists and unless they stray from the book, you aren't really surprised. (Or, in my case, if they do stray from the book too much, I get mad and think it's wrong.) But regardless, I'm looking forward to both of them.

Hope everyone has (or had, if you read this after the fact) a Happy & Safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Kiesha Baggett said...

Hope you had a wonderful halloween!