Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Some good news
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. He said everything looks good. Most importantly, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was amazing. I cried. (damn hormones!) I was a little sad that Daniel wasn't there to hear it, but we made my next appointment for the time when Daniel will be home, so he will get to hear it live and in person for himself at that time. Talked to him last night, and he's doing ok. He was just as excited about the heartbeat as I was. All in all, things are going well. Other than the obvious pending trip overseas, of course. But we are all good. I even got my front yard mowed last night. And didn't whine about having to do it. Well, not too much anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW Christy!! How EXCITING!! I'm sure Daniel being able to share this experience with you next time is gonna be great!!
Nomee
Post a Comment