Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daniel's coming home!

So in a little while I will be heading down to Lawton to pick up Daniel. He will only be home for a few days, until Sunday. And Sunday is going to be REALLY hard. But I am trying not to focus on that until it's actually here. While he's home, he's gonna go to my doctor's appointment with me, and then Friday we are going to a Blazers game. Before that though, we're gonna go to Babies R Us and Baby Depot to check out what kinda stuff we want to get for when the munchkin is here. And at some point during the weekend, we'll see our new nephew so that he can meet his Uncle Daniel. I haven't updated in a while, there hasn't been much new to report. But I'm pretty excited over Daniel's homecoming, even if it is just for a few days.

No comments: