I made a new blog that I intend to be strictly baby stuff. A friend of mine had a great idea in that she didn't want her daughter's blog to be mixed in with her everyday stuff, including stress and frustrations. So, I thought that was a fabulous idea, and decided to steal it. haha. This way, the baby's blog remains deployment-gripe and stress-related free. My hope is that someday when my child is old enough to read and comprehend, he/she will read their blog and be able to have a sense of what Daniel and I were feeling when they were born, as they grew, etc. I'll still list updates here as to how I am doing, etc. If you wanna check it out, there's currently only one post there, as I just started it. But there's a link over on the right under Blogs I Read. The address is allaboutmunchkin.blogspot.com.
In other news, Daniel called last night. He's doing well. This weekend looks to be another "I won't be able to call due to training" weekend. That part sucks, but like I've said before, I think I'd better get used to it. On a positive front, there's just a month left before he comes home for a few days. I have my time off from work scheduled, and I was able to get us pretty good tickets for the Blazers game he wanted to see when he was home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment