Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy 2009!
Happy New Year!! I don't know about anyone else, but I am very glad to see the New Year arrive. Not that 2008 was bad, exactly. My newest nephew was born in October, which was great. And, other good things happened. Finding out that we were going to be blessed with a baby was my highlight of the year. Sadly though, 2008 was also the start od Daniel's deployment, so it had it's low spots too. But 2009 has a lot to look forward to. 2009 will bring the end of this blasted deployment. And Daniel and I will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. But most importantly, 2009 will be the year Jackson makes his grand debut. I'm so excited about finally becoming a Mommy! Daniel sent me an email earlier to wish me a happy new year, and he mentioned that he'd be home on leave in about 90 or so days. I know babies don't always come on the dates the doctors say they are due, so there's a little bit of a margin of error here, but that got me to thinking so I added it up and there are 93 days until my due date. In some ways that feels like a loooooooong time, but in others it almost feels like it will be here too soon. I hope everyone reading has a happy and blessed New Year, and I hope you all have something to look forward to as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment