Friday, November 7, 2008
Bummed out
Some days I feel like I am doing ok and getting used to Daniel being gone, and then BAM something will hit me to make me realize I'm not doing so great. Tonight for instance. He left a message on our home machine. It pretty much just said Hi, I only have 3 minutes left on this calling card, I'm fine, I love you, etc. But the fact that I missed his call really bothers me. I have no idea why he didn't call my cell phone. I mean, sure he only had three minutes but at least it would have been 3 minute conversation instead of just a message. And I really dislike international calling cards for the fact that it's harder to keep track of how much longer you have avaialble when it seems like the connection rate changes with the wind. I'm not sure when he'll have a chance to go get another card, so I have no idea when he'll have the chance to call again. It's just times like now that make it seem impossible for me to get through this whole ordeal. I want my husband here, not 7,400 miles away. Looks like tonight's gonna be a long and sleepless one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment