Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lawn Moving, Revisited

so, i just got finished mowing the front yard. started it last night, ran out of daylight and got up and finished it this morning. I still don't like doing it, but I have to admit....once I finished it, I felt pretty good. Not so much a "I am woman, hear me roar" feeling, but more of a "ya know, maybe I can handle it while Daniel is gone" feeling. I'm nowhere near done yet. I still need to haul out the weedeater and then it's onto the backyard, which is a lot bigger than the front. Funny how the "nice big yard" was a plus when we bought the house, but it's my nemesis now. Who knows, after I finish the backyard I may very well go from feeling accomplished back to unadulterated loathing of the yard again. But at least for now I have a feeling of "I did it!!!"

1 comment:

MommyMerchant said...

You go, Girl! I thought about mowing the yard the other day. That's all. Just thought about it.