Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The "Army" Room
So, when we bought our house several years ago, we bought a 3 bedroom. The second bedroom is our home office, and the third, which was intended for the "someday when we have a child" has been for quite a while, the storage room. (bad habit to get into, I know, but that's a whole other post.) As of late, it has turned into the "Army room", as that's where all the extra equipment that Daniel has brought home has ended up. Last weekend, Daniel brought home a new foot locker, extra pairs of boots, body armor, and some other stuff. While I am grateful that he has the body armor, at the same time, I would give anything if it was something he didn't need. That sucker is heavy, too. We weighed it (yes, we're dorks sometimes!) and it adds an extra 28.2 lbs when it's on. Yikes! I just wonder how much more stuff will end up in the "Army room" before it's all over. And I wonder how sad I will be when August comes and it's empty again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woohoo, the first comment on your brand-spankin-new blog! I think this is a wonderful form of therapy and also a great way to keep family and friends informed! You and Daniel continue to be in my thoughts!
Oh, by the way, I'm sure you know this is Lacy. And because you've been on my blog I'm sure I don't have to tell you why it says Teagan. You get it, right?
Post a Comment